Clayfield Clump, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Clayfield Clump is a forest or wood in Halton, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Halton
- Parish/Community: Halton
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°46'39"N 0°44'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 487449, 209525
- OS Grid: SP874095
- Mapcode Local: GBR D3F.F9G
- Mapcode Global: VHDVD.7LD4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Clayfield Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.