Chew Hill, Bath and North East Somerset
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chew Hill is a hill or mountain in Bath and North East Somerset
- Parish/Community: Chew Magna
- Unitary Authority: Bath and North East Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'32"N 2°37'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 356909, 164245
- OS Grid: ST569642
- Mapcode Local: GBR JP.SPJG
- Mapcode Global: VH890.JPHB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chew Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.