We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chestnut Hill is a settlement in Keswick , Cumbria
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Keswick
- Parish/Community: Keswick
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°36'5"N 3°7'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 327500, 523500
- OS Grid: NY275235
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6HM7.H8
- Mapcode Global: WH706.ZLNT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chestnut Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.