We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cherryhill Belt is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Barton Mills
- District/Borough: Forest Heath
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°18'55"N 0°31'20"E
- Eastings/Northings: 572038, 271586
- OS Grid: TL720715
- Mapcode Local: GBR PBG.T2S
- Mapcode Global: VHJGD.02KB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cherryhill Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.