Chell Heath, Stoke-on-Trent
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chell Heath is a suburban area in Stoke-on-Trent, Stoke-on-Trent
Other current and historical names
- Great Chell
- Little Chell
- Chell, Great
- Chell, Little
- Built-Up Area: Stoke-on-Trent
- Parish/Community: Stoke-on-Trent, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Stoke-on-Trent
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°4'5"N 2°10'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 387845, 352337
- OS Grid: SJ878523
- Mapcode Local: GBR 13K.LYZ
- Mapcode Global: WHBCM.F4SQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chell Heath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.