We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cheddar Gorge is a valley in Cheddar, Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Cheddar
- Parish/Community: Cheddar
- District/Borough: Sedgemoor
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°17'0"N 2°45'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 346937, 154099
- OS Grid: ST469540
- Mapcode Local: GBR JH.ZHWF
- Mapcode Global: VH89B.2ZKW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cheddar Gorge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.