Cheat Hill, Herefordshire, County of
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cheat Hill is a hill or mountain in Herefordshire, County of
- Parish/Community: Bodenham
- Unitary Authority: Herefordshire, County of
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°8'9"N 2°38'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 356072, 248818
- OS Grid: SO560488
- Mapcode Local: GBR FP.7LYM
- Mapcode Global: VH85B.4KHZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cheat Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.