We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chat Hill is a settlement in Thornton (Bradford), Bradford
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Thornton (Bradford)
- Parish/Community: Bradford, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Bradford
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°47'19"N 1°49'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 411500, 432500
- OS Grid: SE115325
- Mapcode Local: GBR J1M.CF
- Mapcode Global: WHC9F.X16B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chat Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.