Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Charnes is a hamlet in Staffordshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Eccleshall
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°54'6"N 2°19'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 377840, 333883
- OS Grid: SJ778338
- Mapcode Local: GBR 044.5HQ
- Mapcode Global: WH9C6.5B95
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Charnes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Charnes in the Domesday Book
A village in Pirehill hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.