Charley's Garden, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Charley's Garden is a coastal landform in Seaton Sluice, Carlisle
- Built-Up Area: Seaton Sluice
- Parish/Community: Seaton Valley
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°4'57"N 1°28'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433992, 576598
- OS Grid: NZ339765
- Mapcode Local: GBR L95N.RS
- Mapcode Global: WHD4C.DHNW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Charley's Garden within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.