We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Charlestown is a suburban area in Glossop, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Glossop
- Parish/Community: High Peak, unparished area
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°25'54"N 1°57'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403345, 392781
- OS Grid: SK033927
- Mapcode Local: GBR GXTR.DJ
- Mapcode Global: WHB9T.0Z5Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Charlestown within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.