Charles's Plantation, Essex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Charles's Plantation is a forest or wood in Essex
- Parish/Community: Littlebury
- District/Borough: Uttlesford
- County: Essex
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°1'18"N 0°12'24"E
- Eastings/Northings: 551519, 238230
- OS Grid: TL515382
- Mapcode Local: GBR MC1.C28
- Mapcode Global: VHHL3.JFPY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Charles's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.