We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Charles Copse is a forest or wood in Crow, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Crow
- Parish/Community: Ringwood
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°49'57"N 1°45'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 417250, 103715
- OS Grid: SU172037
- Mapcode Local: GBR 546.LRS
- Mapcode Global: FRA 766W.X46
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Charles Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.