Chapman's Town, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chapman's Town is a hamlet in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Warbleton
- District/Borough: Wealden
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°56'36"N 0°18'0"E
- Eastings/Northings: 561697, 118529
- OS Grid: TQ616185
- Mapcode Local: GBR MS4.QR0
- Mapcode Global: FRA C6JM.0SX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chapman's Town within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.