Chapelfield Belt, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chapelfield Belt is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Dalham
- District/Borough: Forest Heath
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°13'41"N 0°31'39"E
- Eastings/Northings: 572732, 261901
- OS Grid: TL727619
- Mapcode Local: GBR PCM.871
- Mapcode Global: VHJGS.38B6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chapelfield Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.