Chapel Well Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chapel Well Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Great Ayton
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°29'56"N 1°7'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 456684, 511880
- OS Grid: NZ566118
- Mapcode Local: GBR NJKD.YZ
- Mapcode Global: WHD7F.N5WR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chapel Well Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.