Chapel School Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chapel School Plantation is a forest or wood in Bescar, Lancashire
- Built-Up Area: Bescar
- Parish/Community: Scarisbrick
- District/Borough: West Lancashire
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°36'48"N 2°55'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 338596, 413392
- OS Grid: SD385133
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7VZN.JD
- Mapcode Global: WH868.ZF2N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chapel School Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.