Chapel House Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chapel House Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Staveley-in-Cartmel
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°16'5"N 2°56'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 339118, 486239
- OS Grid: SD391862
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7MY2.2Q
- Mapcode Global: WH82Z.VZX9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chapel House Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.