Chapel Bottom, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chapel Bottom is a valley in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Carperby-cum-Thoresby
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°18'9"N 1°57'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403046, 489682
- OS Grid: SE030896
- Mapcode Local: GBR GLSP.LC
- Mapcode Global: WHB5Q.Y3CT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chapel Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.