We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chapel Bed is a wetland in North Walney, Cumbria
- Built-Up Area: North Walney
- Parish/Community: Barrow-in-Furness, unparished area
- District/Borough: Barrow-in-Furness
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°6'23"N 3°14'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 318728, 468562
- OS Grid: SD187685
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5NSY.CP
- Mapcode Global: WH72P.417Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chapel Bed within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.