Champion Court Plantation, Kent
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Champion Court Plantation is a forest or wood in Kent
- Parish/Community: Newnham
- District/Borough: Swale
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°17'37"N 0°48'34"E
- Eastings/Northings: 595996, 158695
- OS Grid: TQ959586
- Mapcode Local: GBR RTW.TST
- Mapcode Global: VHKJT.ZRF3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Champion Court Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.