Chalkpit Clump, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chalkpit Clump is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Chaddleworth
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°30'53"N 1°23'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 442003, 179726
- OS Grid: SU420797
- Mapcode Local: GBR 80B.V68
- Mapcode Global: VHC1G.R690
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chalkpit Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.