Chain House Wood, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chain House Wood is a forest or wood in New Gate, Lancashire
- Built-Up Area: New Gate
- Parish/Community: Farington
- District/Borough: South Ribble
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°43'15"N 2°43'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 352351, 425210
- OS Grid: SD523252
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9TFD.4T
- Mapcode Global: WH85T.4QBP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chain House Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.