Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chaddle Wood is a forest or wood in Plymouth, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Plymouth
- Parish/Community: Plymouth, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°23'33"N 4°1'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 256317, 56699
- OS Grid: SX563566
- Mapcode Local: GBR Q1.ZQJ7
- Mapcode Global: FRA 28G0.8MM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chaddle Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.