We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Chadbury is a hamlet in Worcestershire
- Parish/Community: Norton and Lenchwick
- District/Borough: Wychavon
- County: Worcestershire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°6'56"N 1°58'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 402309, 246383
- OS Grid: SP023463
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3L3.7BL
- Mapcode Global: VHB0S.V23V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Chadbury within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.