Cemaes Head, Pembrokeshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cemaes Head is a coastal headland in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: St. Dogmaels
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°7'1"N 4°43'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 213195, 250043
- OS Grid: SN131500
- Mapcode Local: GBR CW.8RHB
- Mapcode Global: VH2MM.Y1WV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cemaes Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.