Cawley's Wood, Cheshire West and Chester
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cawley's Wood is a forest or wood in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Burwardsley
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°5'50"N 2°44'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 350740, 355814
- OS Grid: SJ507558
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7J.8TY1
- Mapcode Global: WH88W.XDSW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cawley's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.