Cavehole Cellar, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cavehole Cellar is a coastal landform in Kingsand, Cornwall
- Built-Up Area: Kingsand
- Parish/Community: Maker-with-Rame
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°20'11"N 4°11'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 243848, 50828
- OS Grid: SX438508
- Mapcode Local: GBR NT.X25C
- Mapcode Global: FRA 2834.M9R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cavehole Cellar within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.