Cavehall Plantation, Hertfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cavehall Plantation is a forest or wood in Hertfordshire
- Parish/Community: Anstey
- District/Borough: East Hertfordshire
- County: Hertfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°58'14"N 0°0'51"E
- Eastings/Northings: 538468, 232156
- OS Grid: TL384321
- Mapcode Local: GBR K8Q.JFB
- Mapcode Global: VHHL6.6QDQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cavehall Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.