Cave Wold, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cave Wold is a place in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: South Cave
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Other Landcover
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°46'37"N 0°34'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 494174, 432146
- OS Grid: SE941321
- Mapcode Local: GBR SSFR.VR
- Mapcode Global: WHGFG.5BN7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cave Wold within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.