Cave Point, Isle of Anglesey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cave Point is a coastal landform in Isle of Anglesey
- Parish/Community: Cylch-y-Garn
- Unitary Authority: Isle of Anglesey
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°25'15"N 4°36'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 226504, 394768
- OS Grid: SH265947
- Mapcode Local: GBR GMZN.J0R
- Mapcode Global: WH41X.38XN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cave Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.