Cave Ochtree Point, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cave Ochtree Point is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°53'7"N 5°9'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 197616, 559085
- OS Grid: NW976590
- Mapcode Local: GBR FHNS.SR9
- Mapcode Global: WH1R6.RGKM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cave Ochtree Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Cave Ochtree Point