We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cave Dale is a valley in Castleton , Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Castleton
- Parish/Community: Castleton
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°20'19"N 1°46'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 414956, 382452
- OS Grid: SK149824
- Mapcode Local: GBR JY1T.3V
- Mapcode Global: WHCCL.PB2R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cave Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.