Cave Common, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cave Common is a place in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: South Cave
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Other Landcover
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°45'10"N 0°38'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 489217, 429350
- OS Grid: SE892293
- Mapcode Local: GBR RTX1.DF
- Mapcode Global: WHGFF.0XHV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cave Common within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.