We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Causeway Head is a suburban area in Sheffield, Sheffield
- Built-Up Area: Sheffield
- Parish/Community: Sheffield, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Sheffield
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°19'49"N 1°32'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 430124, 381590
- OS Grid: SK301815
- Mapcode Local: GBR KYMX.DW
- Mapcode Global: WHCCQ.5KL7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Causeway Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.