Cauldmill Bank Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cauldmill Bank Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°25'33"N 2°44'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 353212, 614938
- OS Grid: NT532149
- Mapcode Local: GBR 959P.DQ
- Mapcode Global: WH7XG.WW04
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cauldmill Bank Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Cauldmill Bank Plantation