Caudlehill Wood, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Caudlehill Wood is a forest or wood in Fairburn, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Fairburn
- Parish/Community: Fairburn
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°44'46"N 1°17'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 446808, 427986
- OS Grid: SE468279
- Mapcode Local: GBR MTF3.4T
- Mapcode Global: WHDC1.434F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Caudlehill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.