Cattlemere Scar, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cattlemere Scar is a coastal landform in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Flamborough
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°6'37"N 0°4'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 525523, 469966
- OS Grid: TA255699
- Mapcode Local: GBR WNWX.5B
- Mapcode Global: WHHF2.QYDC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cattlemere Scar within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.