Cattersty Cliff, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cattersty Cliff is a cliff or slope in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Skelton and Brotton
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°34'39"N 0°54'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 470452, 520821
- OS Grid: NZ704208
- Mapcode Local: GBR QH2H.FS
- Mapcode Global: WHF88.Z62H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cattersty Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.