We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Catshill is a suburban area in Brownhills, Walsall
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Brownhills
- Parish/Community: Walsall, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Walsall
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°38'32"N 1°55'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 405257, 304970
- OS Grid: SK052049
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3CS.6GZ
- Mapcode Global: WHBFP.FV53
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Catshill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.