We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Catlowdy is a hamlet in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Nicholforest
- District/Borough: Carlisle
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°4'57"N 2°50'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 345958, 576803
- OS Grid: NY459768
- Mapcode Local: GBR 89KN.6S
- Mapcode Global: WH7Z5.7H0W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Catlowdy within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.