Catgill Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Catgill Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Danby Wiske with Lazenby
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°21'55"N 1°29'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433417, 496778
- OS Grid: SE334967
- Mapcode Local: GBR LK1Y.TW
- Mapcode Global: WHD7V.4J2R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Catgill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.