Cataclews Point, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cataclews Point is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Merryn
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°32'42"N 5°0'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 187158, 76013
- OS Grid: SW871760
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZH.ZNCV
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07DM.HR3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cataclews Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.