Castleton Hole, Herefordshire, County of
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Castleton Hole is an inland water in Herefordshire, County of
- Parish/Community: Clifford
- Unitary Authority: Herefordshire, County of
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°6'19"N 3°2'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 328708, 245733
- OS Grid: SO287457
- Mapcode Local: GBR F4.9HZB
- Mapcode Global: VH77V.6BZX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Castleton Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.