Castleton Covert, Herefordshire, County of
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Castleton Covert is a forest or wood in Herefordshire, County of
- Parish/Community: Clifford
- Unitary Authority: Herefordshire, County of
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°6'20"N 3°4'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 327004, 245809
- OS Grid: SO270458
- Mapcode Local: GBR F3.9HSP
- Mapcode Global: VH77T.SBBJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Castleton Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.