We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Castle Town is a village in Upper Beeding, West Sussex
- Built-Up Area: Upper Beeding
- Parish/Community: Upper Beeding
- District/Borough: Horsham
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°52'43"N 0°17'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 519927, 110187
- OS Grid: TQ199101
- Mapcode Local: GBR HLT.XF5
- Mapcode Global: FRA B68S.86Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Castle Town within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.