We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Castle Plantation is a forest or wood in Newton Abbot, Devon
- Built-Up Area: Newton Abbot
- Parish/Community: Haccombe with Combe
- District/Borough: Teignbridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°31'7"N 3°34'31"W
- Eastings/Northings: 288409, 69965
- OS Grid: SX884699
- Mapcode Local: GBR QS.DR0W
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37DP.GWV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Castle Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.