Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Castle Hall is a suburban area in Stalybridge, Tameside
- Built-Up Area: Stalybridge
- Parish/Community: Tameside, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Tameside
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°28'42"N 2°3'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 396405, 397984
- OS Grid: SJ964979
- Mapcode Local: GBR GX26.RR
- Mapcode Global: WHB9K.DTCM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Castle Hall within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.