Cartledge Moss, Cheshire West and Chester
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Cartledge Moss is a forest or wood in Sandiway, Cheshire West and Chester
- Built-Up Area: Sandiway
- Parish/Community: Cuddington (Weaver and Cuddington Ward)
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'12"N 2°35'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 360146, 371261
- OS Grid: SJ601712
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7P.0596
- Mapcode Global: WH99B.1WVX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Cartledge Moss within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.