We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Carr's Hills is a forest or wood in Costessey, Norfolk
- Built-Up Area: Costessey
- Parish/Community: Costessey
- District/Borough: South Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°39'29"N 1°13'33"E
- Eastings/Northings: 618273, 311600
- OS Grid: TG182116
- Mapcode Local: GBR VFY.BRT
- Mapcode Global: WHLS8.SGY0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Carr's Hills within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.